Author Topic: Passiflora and ti plant  (Read 1017 times)

Offline MikeW

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Passiflora and ti plant
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:11:42 AM »
Three of my currently prolific passies, and the ti plant I have had outside for a couple years now. Poor thing struggles through the arid summers, then when we get moisture, we also get cooler temps. I am amazed it is still with me, and my black thumbs!

Cheers,

Mike

Los Angeles California Zone 10

Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someone's neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing?

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Passiflora and ti plant
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 04:25:58 PM »
I need a red passion flower . . . . that's just gorgeous!  (not that the rest aren't)

Offline maryvonne

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • My photo albums
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 04:51:18 PM »
Black Thumbs? I have no idea what you are talking about, Mike. All the photos of your yard look amazing with lots of colour and nice lush plants.
I love your passifloras, especially the red one.

Maryvonne
Maryvonne
Surrey B.C.
Canada

zone 7-8

Offline EagleEye

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • zone 5, Sauk City, WI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 05:01:10 PM »
I've gotta tell ya Mike, those passifloras that you post are the most amazing flowers that I have ever seen.
I can't even imagine why you talk of a black thumb. Everything at your place always looks beautiful.

Steve
My Biggest Worry Is That the other half (when I'm dead)  Will Sell My Fishing Stuff For What I Said I Paid For It

Offline MikeW

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 06:01:03 PM »
Thanks all. I am way better at this gardening thing than I was, but still I am more of a technician, than someone who can 'read' a plant and tell what it needs.

The long suffering Sean still gets phone calls from me like "Plant X is losing its' leaves. What is wrong?" Answer is stuff like "It's winter", or "When did you last water?"

Oh well, one learns a bit more each day, and then muddles through.

Cheers,

Mike

Los Angeles California Zone 10

Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someone's neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"