Author Topic: Last Call for Cards for KC's family  (Read 771 times)

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
Last Call for Cards for KC's family
« on: June 07, 2008, 07:37:23 PM »
Thought I'd post this over here in case anyone missed the thread on the Chit Chat side.

Forum member, Ken, (KC) from Vancouver BC and Mexico passed away mid May while in Mexico.  :'(

I'm collecting cards for Marie and his daughter Brandi and will mail all together rather than give out their addresses.

I did find a sympathy card with waterlilies on it that I will sign from Ken's friends at American Ponders but if anyone else wants to send a personal card, please PM me by Monday to let me know otherwise I'm mailing what I've got. 

Thanks

~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline CoolShades

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Last Call for Cards for KC's family
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 01:53:40 PM »
Hey leeAnne:

I just caught your note about Ken, I just met him briefly at the West Coast Partay, but we exchanged emails many a time.   Truly sad news.

Gary

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 03:41:55 PM »
Gary, there is a thread with more details and photos on the Chit Chat section if you are interested.
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline Bonnie

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »
I did find a sympathy card with waterlilies on it that I will sign from Ken's friends at American Ponders but if anyone else wants to send a personal card, please PM me by Monday to let me know otherwise I'm mailing what I've got. 

Thanks for doing that for us LeeAnne.. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"