Author Topic: Plant Sale in Chicagoland this weekend (July 19-20), there may be leftovers too.  (Read 900 times)

Offline zhoffritz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/07/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Hi, Everyone:

I'll be selling several pond/bog compatible plants at the perennial plant sale I'm holding in Lombard this weekend.  If the plants don't all sell, I'm open to arranging a one-on-one sale of the leftovers, too.  I have the following available:

Hardy water lilies, yellow.  One white.  Several large plants (require a 12 or 18-inch pot) and some smaller plants.  Larger plants are blooming.

Arrowhead plants, 6-12 inches high

Iris virginica, lavender-flowering water iris.  Flowers May/June

Iris pseudacoris, Yellow Flag Iris.  Bright yellow flowers in May/June.  This iris is regarded as invasive, so watch out if you choose to plant it!

Horsetail, Equisetum laevigatum (I think).  Grows to 2 feet high (possibly taller), stems regrow every year.

I'm also selling a huge variety of perennial plants, some of which prefer moist areas, like Filipendula rubra and Great Blue Lobelia.  If you're a gardener and a ponder too, so much the better!

You can read the full list of plants in my Craig's List ad, just go to chicago.craigslist.org and do a search for "plant sale."  Or email me directly.

The sale is Sat July 19 from 3pm-7pm
Sunday July 20 from 10am-6pm, CLEARANCE starts at 3pm

Address will be posted in the Craigslist ad on the evening before, I can email you or even call you with the address if you prefer.

Thanks for reading!

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
Are you shipping any of these plants or is it local pick up only?
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline lorraine1960

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • Live--Love and pond :)
  • With us since: 18/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
yes i am a perrenial nut   :D so let me know if u have any left to sell me...thanks....lorraine :)
lorraine

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"