Author Topic: New Security Gaurds for my garden!  (Read 1426 times)

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
New Security Gaurds for my garden!
« on: October 08, 2006, 06:03:27 PM »
Today, my wife and I visited with the Gainesville Koi Club. They met here in Ocala this month. During their drawing, I had a winning ticket. This is what I got.

I have been wanting a set of these to put around my garden for a while. These are the same ones and you can get them at Harbor Freight. I think of them as a late birthday present.

While I got your attention, has anyone seen Luann?

Scott
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: New Security Gaurds for my garden!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 09:07:15 PM »
Those are really cute.

Kimberly

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 06:28:09 PM »
I have a gnome that was in my parents' garden when I was a little girl . . . . I just love them!

LouAnn has been out of town and is supposed to be back tomorrow.

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 07:41:02 PM »
Nice trio of gnomes o(:-)  I want to know whose cute little paw is that in the left side of the photo :D 
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 08:47:56 AM »
I don't know if it is still there but there was a garden/attraction on Vancouver Island BC Canada near Victoria that was a thatched roof cottage with hundreds of gnomes in the gardens. This was before gnomes were cool again.
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline PondmaninAL

• Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 05:33:15 PM »
LuAnn, that "cute little paw" belongs to Frances, my half Chow and half golden retreiver, two year old puppy.

We got her while we were up in Alabama during hurricane Jeanne. We had also gone up there during hurricane Frances. So we named her Frances Jeanne. She was a tossed out pup at my oldest brother's house. She's spoiled rotten.

Scott
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 05:01:07 AM »
Oh how sweet!  You guys are wonderful for rescuing her  o(:-)
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline PondmaninAL

• Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 05:41:20 PM »
Thanks LuAnn

Scott
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"