Author Topic: greatest gift of all :)  (Read 986 times)

Offline mapleleaf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
greatest gift of all :)
« on: August 18, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »
I am about to break ground for my very first little 25 gallon pond (yes late but it was a gift). needless to say I am super excited. I was thinking that it is to late in the year to put anything in the ground, but would rather have them live indoors till spring.
So I was wondering if anyone was thinning out their garden and have anything extra for my first pond. I will pay all postage and handling!!

PS, I think I need very small things since it is only about 14 inches deep and 25 gallons
hey it's a jump off point right

@O@
"If you listen close at night, you will hear the creatures of the dark, all of them sacred -- the owls, the crickets, the frogs, the night birds -- and you will hear beautiful songs, songs you have never heard before. Listen with your heart. Never stop listening."
Henery Quick Bear, LAKOTA

Offline SueSTx

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: greatest gift of all :)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 03:03:09 PM »
I have a white mini lily in a 20 gallon tub that needs to be devided...the  o( can't get to their food.

Offline mapleleaf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: greatest gift of all :)
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 07:10:56 AM »
thank you so very much. please feel free to email me with postage info :)

you all rock my pond garden  lol

ps, do these little ones do well in the winter (I am thinking NO) if not, can i keep them in the house in water till the spring?

nseptoff@Aol.com
"If you listen close at night, you will hear the creatures of the dark, all of them sacred -- the owls, the crickets, the frogs, the night birds -- and you will hear beautiful songs, songs you have never heard before. Listen with your heart. Never stop listening."
Henery Quick Bear, LAKOTA

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"