Author Topic: WAKINS HERE! Photos of new family  (Read 1378 times)

Offline pegs pond

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 14/08/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
WAKINS HERE! Photos of new family
« on: September 11, 2008, 12:25:14 PM »
Hi all!  Oh I am so excited!  My Wakins from Tracey (who I found out about on here! Thank YOU Tracey you are the BEST! :2thumbs:) arrived today!   @O@ They are awesome! I  o(:-) them!  My hubby and I sat out there and watched them for 2 hours!  He said maybe we should get a life if our entertainment consists of watching the new fish!  LOL  There are their first photos.  Now please note this is the first time I've ever taken photos of fish and these guys had just got out of the bag from a 2 day 2000 mile trip so please excuse the quality.  LOL even our UPS man was excited and hung around to see them!

This is Chubby it is the one that Tracey saved for me and OMG it GREW!  I didn't measure but would guess about 6 inches.

another view of Chubby

This one we are calling Whitey and it's about 3 inches I'd guess

This one is Snoopy and it's the smallest at about 2 inches but gosh he makes up for his size in not being a bit intimidated by the trip and new home! He immediately took off exploring!

Thanks all of you SO much!  Dunno if I would have been able to accomplish all of this without you!
Peg

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: WAKINS HERE! Photos of new family
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 12:30:00 PM »
They are awesome! I  smitten them!  My hubby and I sat out there and watched them for 2 hours!  He said maybe we should get a life if our entertainment consists of watching the new fish!  LOL

WHAT!!! Are you implying I don't have a life!!  >:(  :D  ;D  Welcome to ponding!  O0

Pretty fish!  Six inches on Chubby, wow!  You got some nice fish from Tracey!

Offline reddad35

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 23/08/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 03:59:14 PM »
 Too funny. I named all my Koi too. Nice Fish!

Offline bunny56lbc

• Trade Count: (38)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 06:31:28 PM »
Nice WAkins  O0 . Only a few of mine are named .

bonnie

Offline lorraine1960

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • Live--Love and pond :)
  • With us since: 18/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 05:19:09 PM »
o.k. u all are gonna make me buy some and i have too many fish as it is...hhhmmmm next summer project another pond...... lol  ....oh they are gorgeous..i take pics of my fish everyday...can't help it...  :D   lorraine
lorraine

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"