Author Topic: I met Tracey (Tracey_Shafer) and her husband!!  (Read 1210 times)

Offline tweetybaby2005

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
  • Proud mom to a child with Autism
  • With us since: 21/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates_both/language/www/US/KS/Wichita.gifhttp://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates_both/language/www/US/KS/Wichita.gif
I met Tracey (Tracey_Shafer) and her husband!!
« on: September 21, 2008, 08:05:47 PM »
My husband and I plus 2 kiddos went up to KC to meet with Tracey because my DH wanted some Wakins.  Tracey and her husband were such nice people.   O0 O0  There were so many fishies that I really didn't know which ones to pick.  Good thing I have pre-reserved 3 before we went!!   lol lol  My DH said OK to just about any fish I wanted!!   :P  But I knew my pond can't hold that many so just went with 7.  For those of you who want some nice wakins, go to Tracey's website.  She has a lot more BEAUTIFUL fish that are not on the website yet though.  My kids had a blast playing on her riding lawn mover.  Tracey even brough a toy out for my DD to play with. O0  We got 7 fish and some free lilies.  All potted up already.  Tracey also gave us a small bag of fish food for the fishies.  Did I say she was a very nice lady?   @O@ O0 @O@ O0

My kids broke the camera so I'm now shopping for a new one.  Will take some pictures as soon as we got a new camera so you guys can see the nice Wakins we got from Tracey!!

Kuan

Offline tracey_shafer

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: I met Tracey (Tracey_Shafer) and her husband!!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 09:42:42 PM »
I so enjoyed meet Kuan her Dh and adorable children. I was so busy catching fish I forgot to get pictures :o, so sorry. I felt bad not inviting them in but my house was trashed.  {:-P;;Between psyco kitty(s) and housework advoidance therapy it is bad. lol The fish they had picked out from the web site had gotten even betten since being posted online so they got some great fish at great prices. Lucky for them, now I need to figure out how to update my site. {:-P;;

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 04:25:59 AM »
You guys are lucky to meet. I have met Mikey and Lorraine and several from another forum before and it's amazing the connection that is already there when you meet.

There are still some problems on your site but I don't want to sound like I'm a perfectionist. Can you get on there to edit or does your web designer have to do it?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 05:36:58 AM by Esther »

Offline Mikey

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 08:44:59 AM »
I think its great you two got together.  It's always fun meeting people in person that you met on-line.
American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

-Mike- Husband of one, father of two, friend of many-

Cypress, CA Z-10b  NWF Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat #24958

Offline barb

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Connecticut
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 12:33:00 PM »
How cool that you got to meet!  I met someone from another board this summer, it's fun actually meeting other people you get to know online.

Offline pegs pond

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 14/08/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 11:55:19 PM »
Super, lucky you.  I agree it's super to meet your online friends.  An online friend from England is here visiting now.  We've been great friends now for over 6 years and visit each other.  I've only been to her 3 times but she comes to visit me a couple of times a year.  The internet opens up the whole world. 
And aren't Tracey's fish the greatest?  Mine are doing super!  And eating like pigs!  LOL
Peg

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 07:16:57 AM »
Ponders are nice people!! O0
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"