Author Topic: Help, cannot log in or register  (Read 1503 times)

Offline woodlyn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 21/10/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Help, cannot log in or register
« on: October 21, 2008, 03:25:28 PM »
This am I went into my profile to change my email address.  It let me change it, and I clicked submit.  It then asked for my username and password.  Guess I couldn't remember it because it kept telling me it was wrong.  I then went and tried to re-register.  I used a new user name, password and my new email address.  It then told me the email address was already in use and would not let me continue.  Now when I click my icon, here at work and at home it tells me I am a guest.
my old display name was: tenuki, old email was: bcampeau@citlink.net.  My new email is bcampeau@mchsi.com.
What can I do to re-register with my correct email - I really don't want to use my work one that I registered for this am, and prompted your reply.  Thanks

Offline tenuki

• Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Help, cannot log in or register
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 03:34:02 PM »
Please disregard this, I think I am back on.  Using too many compters I guess.  I did not need the activation code.  I guessed at a password and it worked.  Thanks

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 11:13:25 PM »
great!!! O0
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 09:38:36 AM »
Your new username post has lots more info on you!  I got to look up your location, Vanuatu!  Nice!

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 05:30:02 AM »
Welcome. How interesting!! Tell us about yourself. Do you have pictures? We like pictures. LOL

Offline tenuki

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 06:26:01 AM »
How interesting - I don't know where that info came from, but I am in Minnesota.  Maybe I will try to change some info buot the last time I did that I got wiped out.  Would love to post pics, but don't know how to do it on here.  Maybe I will search!

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 10:19:52 AM »
I think that on the tutorial sub forum there is a list of instructions on how to post a picture.

Offline tenuki

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 10:33:16 AM »
Thanks Esther, I shall do a search.  We are currently having snow showers here in wonderful Minnesota.  How depressing.

Offline tenuki

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 12:15:58 PM »
Attempt to post pic

Offline Jonna

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 03/09/2006
    • View Profile
    • Blah... blah... blah... Ginger!
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 03:38:32 PM »
Oh, that is a gorgeous pond! Incredibly beautiful.  Almost makes the snow flurries seem worth it  {nono}   Quite a difference from a south Pacific island though, I was excited that there was someone on here from Vanatu with a tropical pond.  Yours is so beautiful though that I don't miss pics from Vanatu. 

Offline tenuki

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 04:23:38 PM »
Thank you Jonna, you are too kind.  Today as I was cleaning out the leaves in the skimmer, I was wishing I were in the south seas.  I am trying to over winter some tropicals with a grow lite in the basement so hopefully I will be able to at least see some foilage during our incredibly long winter.
Bonnie

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2008, 07:10:45 PM »
Bonnie, your pond picture is beautiful. Sorry it doesn't look like that right now.

I heard on the news that we are getting flurries tomorrow. So must be you are telling the truth. ICK!!!

Offline Jonna

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 12:28:16 AM »
We spent a wonderful 6 weeks in MN in our RV several summers ago.  What a beautiful state!  It is so diverse, we enjoyed the middle and south of the state with incredible farmland and huge trees and then went up along the lake to the boundary waters and that was awesome.  While there we read about these trips in the winter by dog sled where you go in one day rides from inn to inn.  I was even entertaining the idea of doing it, it sounded so great.  Mimi though, Colorado native that she is, reminded me that it could get to -30F in the winter and that I would have to fly in.  I'm afraid of snow and flying into it scares me to death and driving in it is terrifying.  So, unless I can perfect the 'snap your fingers and you are there' trick it's not going to happen.  Plus, I have absolutely nothing to wear in that kind of weather!

We also found the headwaters of the Mississippi river and stepped across it!  Gorgeous country.  I was looking for a moose the whole time, I'd never seen one in the wild.  We drove around all of these gorgeous wilderness lakes and I kept saying that it looked like perfect moose country, but.... no moose.  Then, when we were on I80 in Wyoming we stopped for gas and there was a moose eating alongside the highway!  Hmph!

Offline tenuki

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »
Esther - yes, the flurries came and went and the wind was horrendous.  Had to empty my leaf basket twice.
Jonna - OH, to be in Mexico where I bet you still have lilies blooming, sun shine and no freezing cold weather.I am certainly glad that you enjoyed your trip to Minnesota.   One tends to forget the beauty of Minnesota.  I was raised in Norther MN, in Ely and it is still very beautiful there.  I have a "crazy" son that lives in Alaska.  That is a beautiful state.  My kids took me there once and it is indescribable.  He is accessible only by bush plane and that is a scarry ride and landing as he got it on film once.  Just post some warm pictures for us here during the winter to help us get through till spring!

Offline Jonna

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »
We stayed at a state park outside of Ely, Fallen Leaf Lake I think?  We visited the Wolf Museum, drove around a lot, rented a canoe and paddled around a bit, got hailed on in July, it was great! It was in Ely that we saw the flyers for the dog sled in winter trips.  They take you up into the Boundary Waters and across frozen lakes. 

I'd be really happy to post pics if I had any lilies to post.  I'm just hoping that everyone hasn't gone off to hibernate for the winter when I finally start putting the ponds together and need help. 

You'll laugh but it was chilly tonight, we have a storm coming in from the north and the temps dropped into the low 70's.  I had to put the heat on in the jeep because we've got the screen windows in.  I thought it was funny last week when I saw tables of long underwear for sale at the local CostCo.  Tonight I wished I had some some, when I walked into the big grocery store I almost couldn't take it.  They don't ever turn the AC off and it was freezing in there.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"