Author Topic: I got it done  (Read 1279 times)

Offline tracey_shafer

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I got it done
« on: March 18, 2009, 08:39:00 AM »
My centerpiece for the Miniature show brunch this sat. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to get things done :o
It is from a picture a friend took.

Offline Monica

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: I got it done
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 01:34:46 PM »
It looks awesome
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere

Offline Julles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »
Oh, that's darling!

How many people will be at the brunch?

Offline tammie

• Trade Count: (20)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 02:50:53 PM »
I love it Tracy!  I'm wondering if you can do custom pieces for people?  I'm thinking one of your minitures would be great to give to my daughter for her May wedding... something with a likeness of her, her hubby, and baby, on the beach where they're getting married.  What do you think?
Tammie

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 03:02:31 PM »
Tammie, is that the daughter's boyfriend I embroidered the Christmas stocking for? I didn't know you were Grandma.

Offline tracey_shafer

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 05:12:39 PM »
I love it Tracy!  I'm wondering if you can do custom pieces for people?  I'm thinking one of your minitures would be great to give to my daughter for her May wedding... something with a likeness of her, her hubby, and baby, on the beach where they're getting married.  What do you think?
Tammie
Tammie I don't make miniature dolls but I have a friend that does, sometimes she does cake toppers for wedding cakes that are fantastic. She dresses the dolls to match what the bride & groom are wearing (she did one a few years ago that had hundreds of miniature pearls on the brides dress OMG the work and time she put into getting it right).
She would be perfect if she has enough time, it can seem costly but she makes the dolls, paints, wigs and dresses them to look as close to the people as possible. She can do a beach setting also. And she is an award winning doll artist.
Her web site is:
http://www.marysdaydreamcreations.com/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 05:45:13 PM by tracey_shafer »

Offline fishlipsmcgee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 05:17:26 PM »
Very nice.  Looks like a lot of work goes into your centerpieces.
Shot, beaten, starved, sold for medical research...
No wonder they run so fast.
Save a retired racing greyhound.

The Racing Life...One out of two will have NO LIFE after racing - Adopt a Retired Racing Greyhound

Offline perplexed ponder

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 08:19:52 AM »
 ;D Hey! Looks so great! Post some pics of your other miniatures. I just started making them this year and I love to see other's pics!
Kathy

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"