Author Topic: Free shipping  (Read 1935 times)

Offline tracey_shafer

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Free shipping
« on: May 05, 2009, 02:14:11 PM »
Its my birthday on Mothers day so I wanted to do something special so I am offering free shipping on every order over $100.00. I will ship free orders 2 day air. If you wish overnight I do have new discounted rates.
http://www.ladyfishwakin.com/

Offline frloplady

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Free shipping
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 04:51:09 PM »
 ::)  does that include me????   o( o(  ;) ;)   If I spend another $100??  @O@ :D
Mary

Offline tracey_shafer

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 05:56:56 PM »
Sure does!!

Offline Kabuki

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/04/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 06:23:07 PM »
Tracey,

On that blue black and white with the tail flaw, No. 82, can it swim fine? Could it compete with sarrassas and shubunkins? Also, are they slow growers? 82 would be in a 90 gallon 4x5 pond.

Thanks very much

Offline tracey_shafer

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 06:38:08 PM »
That one has not been slow down a bit by its flaw! It is still a beautiful fish and will just get better and better but it does not have a "perfect" wakin tail. And it is growing just fine also. You have good taste.

Offline tracey_shafer

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 03:27:12 PM »
Jamie and Mary got their orders just fine with 2 day air free shipping and are very happy wakin owners and I think I am going to extend this off until at least the end of the month. www.ladyfishwakin.com

Offline tracey_shafer

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 11:43:38 PM »
I am still doing the free shipping for the month of June. The wakin on my web site are healthy and happy although they are selling out fast.  O0

Offline tweetybaby2005

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
  • Proud mom to a child with Autism
  • With us since: 21/05/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates_both/language/www/US/KS/Wichita.gifhttp://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates_both/language/www/US/KS/Wichita.gif
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 11:24:32 AM »
Tracey, I still go to your website from time to time just to check out those beautiful wakins.  I lost 2 of them this year.  The midnight blue with tail flaw disappeared early Spring.  The orange one with black fin died in the skimmer.  I checked the skimmer daily after the heavy rain a few weeks ago but never saw it until 1 day I lifted the basket up and they she was.   :'( :'(  I lost a white goldfish and 2 regular orange ones to some bird (I think) because the whole flock of fish just went hiding and won't come out to eat for almost 2 weeks.  Now I have fishing lines over the pond.

DH wants to take the kids to Great Wolf Lodge this summer so we may swing by again for some nice fish!!   O0 @O@

For those of you who may be thinking of getting wakins from Tracey, you will love her fish.  They are very healthy and beautiful!!   @O@ O0

Kuan

Offline tracey_shafer

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 10:31:03 AM »
You and your family are always welcome  @O@. I even started some spring cleaning if you hurry you might see the top of the coffee table  :o

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"