Author Topic: KyKim  (Read 1388 times)

Offline luvmyasagis

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 19/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
KyKim
« on: May 08, 2009, 05:20:41 AM »
Hey hun are you going to the Koi show in Louisville Memorial day weekend ? We will be there on Friday will leave to come home Sunday. Getting a 18" chagoi from a friend this year.
Have a blessed day

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: KyKim
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 03:56:00 PM »
Hi, sorry I missed this before.  I would love to come again.  I'll have to talk it over with dh, I know I can't buy anything this year :(.  DH's full time job closed up, and everything is super, duper tight here.  So depressing seeing all the pretty flowers and such out. 

Lucky you getting that chagoi.  Hopefully by the next one, he'll have a new job and I can say I want that one, and that one, oh and yes that one too!  You know what I have my heart still set on.  <sigh>

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline reddad35

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 23/08/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 04:29:45 PM »
You know what I have my heart still set on.  <sigh>
Kim

What is it you have your heart set on? Miracles happen.

Jim

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 06:48:24 PM »
asagi

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline luvmyasagis

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 12:28:55 PM »
I thought I would have asagi babies this year but not yet, was gonna bring you some.I want be buying either my friends from WI. are bringing me the koi. no charge .They re measured him and he is 21" you will get to see it if you come out to the show.There are gonna be lots of vendors there and from what I understand some nice koi up for auction.Hope you can make it do you still have my cell phone number? you need me to send it to you?
Have a blessed day

Offline luvmyasagis

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 03:22:10 AM »
Kim I hope you get to come.I hoped to already be up there but looks more like tomorrow or early Sat. Reddad35 its a great show and lots of very friendly folks come on out.
Have a blessed day

Offline reddad35

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 23/08/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 09:48:59 AM »
 Thanks Luvmyasagis. My wife and I are leaving first thing Sunday to be there early. I think shes more excited than I am if that is possible. Hope to see you there. I left KYKim and you my number and would love to meet/chat for a bit. Thanks again for the invite.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"