Author Topic: some fall pictures.... love the colors!  (Read 1577 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
some fall pictures.... love the colors!
« on: October 31, 2006, 12:49:02 PM »
its almost gone but isnt it so pretty!

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: some fall pictures.... love the colors!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 02:43:05 PM »
Been up in the mountains of North Georgia a lot in the last 5 days . . . . the trees were looking very pretty there too!  I love the reds, yellows and oranges!

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 04:22:27 AM »
Those are pretty Tink.  I noticed yesterday on the way to having a meeting with Denny Crum (former U of L basketball coach) how red the fire bushes were.  They were just brilliant, yesterday.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Kristin F.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 04:14:12 PM »
Beautiful, great photos too - enjoy, Tinkster :)
zone 8a

Offline Mucky_Waters

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 11:02:54 PM »
Tink your post caught my attention because I'm a big fan of fall colors and I just happen to capture and upload a little video of the falling leaves in my front yard with my new HD (high definition) camcorder.
I have a stand of maple trees on the property here where I live and every year I watch them change color and fall. Some years they just sort of turn brown and hang on well into the winter, but more often then not they turn beautiful reds and yellows and sometimes in the morning, after a nice cold night, when the sun starts to shine and the wind blows a little bit, they will fall off the trees like rain.
The video is rather larger than the videos that I normally post (50 Mb), but not really very big by HD standards,  and will likely only play in newer versions of Windows Media player that can handle the new HD format. But if anyone, with a high bandwidth connection, would like to give it a try here is the link.
HD video Falling Leaves

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 05:37:59 AM »
I love that mucky!  I love the colors and serenity of fall. I ususally go the smokey mountains ... 

Thanks for the great video!

tinkster

Offline maryvonne

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • My photo albums
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 11:35:27 AM »
Lovely colour Tink. The maples are finished now but we still have lots of other trees changing colour.

Maryvonne
Maryvonne
Surrey B.C.
Canada

zone 7-8

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"