Author Topic: Getting a new PDA Phone which one do you recomend?..alredy got it  (Read 1701 times)

Offline HOWELL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/06/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I am so up to get the new samsung jack the one announced by ozzie osborn, but I am up for recomendations..Which one do you think will be a better option of course I would love it to have a qwerty panel thing since I type a lot of messages instead of calling...leave behind the iphone I hate that phone..
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 10:32:19 AM by HOWELL »
Scott I'll miss you buddy... :(

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Getting a new PDA Phone which one do you recomend?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 07:15:53 PM »
HUH?? I don't speak phone so have no suggestions. I do manage to place calls and answer them though, on a cheap cell phone, but it has to be voice----none of that texting stuff. My cell phone probably has the minimal number of perks in it... I use two. I have managed to program in phone numbers. I also can find them and have the phone place the call....WHOO HOO!! The other 97 capabilities in the phone go unused. The first time my phone rang, I couldn't figure out how that music was coming from my purse. Another time, I was standing at a bank window, making a deposit and all of a sudden thought I could hear my daughter in law's voice. I began looking around and discovered somehow the 1 digit dialing thing had been bumped inside my purse and the phone placed a call to her and she could hear me talking to the bank clerk. LOL

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »
That is funny....Esther---Awww you are awesome... o(:-)

Offline jclements

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • In the Garden Photoblog
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »
I have had the original Blackjack, Blackjack II, and now iPhone 3G. All three have been great--the iPhone is especially versatile.
Jessica
Dallas, TX
Photoblog:  http://jessicaclements.wordpress.com

Offline ladybug

• Members
  • i went sky diving this year, amazing!!
    • View Profile
    • ladybug's garden spot
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »
this past sunday i just got the blackberry tour from verizon. it just recently came out.   i love it so far.  there is so much the phone will and can do. i am still trying to figure this thing out.  it is my first blackberry and i can see i will love the unlimited internet and texting.  i am new to texting so i have come late to the table on this one.  i love being able to be anywhere and post on the internet what is going on. 
ladybug
life is too short to be unhappy

zone 7b

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 08:34:01 PM »
I would love to try the blackjack as well....
A blackberry sounds cool but everyone I know owns one so...nuhh I am thinkin about sidekick but does it have internet aka Wi-Fi...?
Hahaha what were those messages for blind too?
I used to love Razr and then the Krazr came out and well I preffered to buy a cingular one called 8125 haha sounds funny and then I got the Att-Tilt but gave that one to my dad because he uses it for presentations at college and now he offered me to buy whichever I want and I do think samsung offers some nice ones..but not sure yet..I will be in the San Antonio area this weekend and I will be glad to buy it already.. so that is why I am questioning.
Thanks to all though.

Offline Jonna

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 03/09/2006
    • View Profile
    • Blah... blah... blah... Ginger!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 11:38:48 PM »
Just saying.... I LOVE my iPhone!  So there. 

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 04:45:01 AM »
I was going to but the keyboard feature didnt seemed that convinceable and so nuhhh....but yeah it sill has some cool features.....

Offline Brian

• Members
  • With us since: 17/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 07:52:06 AM »
I'm with Jonna...I love my iPhone!!!  I wish I could afford to upgrade to the 3Gs...Never understood why the 3G I have doesn't have video capabilities.
Greenwood, Indiana Zone 5-6
"umop ap!sdn w,I aw dlaH"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Freddie Peepers

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/09/2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 08:33:46 AM »
my i-phone is the absolute best I ever owned
 Highly recommend it
You can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Offline jclements

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • In the Garden Photoblog
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 09:18:17 PM »
The applications available on the iphone are great. I also enjoy the upgrade on the ipod part of it. I did have a 4 GB nano that was always at capacity. Now with 16 GB, I have most albums with me everywhere. One of our favorite apps is Grocery Gadget. We can list items for multiple stores and the lists update simultaneously on both my phone as well as my DH's iphone. We can also enter items in through a web page. It remembers the order in which you check off items as you go through the store and repopulates accordingly. You can also enter prices and monitor prices on specific items and get a good estimate of your total bill prior to checking out. Such a simple, yet powerful tool. I use the camera phone and multiple other applications all the time. I also mostly check this forum (and others) exclusively using the iphone. It's essentially a pocket-sized computer.
Jessica
Dallas, TX
Photoblog:  http://jessicaclements.wordpress.com

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 03:54:11 AM »
Well seems like everyone here loves the IPhone, man!...I just, sorry but it is not my type hahaha...my brother owns one and let me tell you that thing can get me days to type and I get stressed over it and mad...lol
That is why I decided to get something like the tilt again I do not know like a slider phone with a full qwerty panel..besides that the Iphone's got lots of aplications like my bro's has some guitar thing on his that is pretty cool and as far as music goes I have a 60 GB ipod so no need for more space when it comes to music..
I thank all and each one of you and yeah it is cool to compare and to know which charasteristics of which cell phones are better..but yeah I will not know which one to get now since there are a thousand pda's out there but yeah..I will let you all know which one I decided to buy..

Offline jw

• Members
  • With us since: 22/02/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 12:37:46 PM »
Don't know anything about the phones but Ozzie is pretty cool  8). I miss seeing that show on t.v  :-\. What a nice normal family eh  :o.

Offline Jonna

• Members
  • With us since: 03/09/2006
    • View Profile
    • Blah... blah... blah... Ginger!
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 01:47:48 PM »
Howell, did your brother upgrade his iPhone to 3.x?  Because now you can turn the phone sideways and the keyboard is much wider and easier to type on.  I love that upgrade.  It was hard to text on it before but now I've gotten much faster. 

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »
I believe so...but still gets harder for me to write and yeah I am not a fan of touch screen phones either..but yeah it still has some cool features though..

Offline HOWELL

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Getting a new PDA Phone which one do you recomend?..alredy got it
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 10:34:14 AM »
Ok...I went different this time..and thought a lot but I got the lg xenon which I think it will work so good since texting is all I do and I am super happy about it..I will let you all know how it works..ok O0

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"